Interaction between accounting data and radutmp

TK Lew tklew99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:09:37 CET 2005

hi alan ::

Thanks but changing the NAS port is not an options for me :( since i
am actually using Freeradius for a streaming projects where there are
so many NAS's around.

Based on the Freeradius mailing list , I think i came across a similar
posting (i think your reply is there too).

http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2002-January/004570.html

This guys basically hacks the rlm_radutmp to use session id.

a. Is possible to use the hacks for session id if NAS port is not an option ?
b. For high performance site , is radumtp perform well ?
c. Or the last option is to use SQL based session database

Thanks again !

Regards