Segfault while sending Access-Accept

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 15 20:15:20 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 19:25 +0100, Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
> > segfaults while sending Access-Accept:
> Please post the output of gdb, as explained here:
> http://freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/bugs

Ok, please forgive my newbieness on debugging. I've read the link you
posted, issued ulimit -c unlimited and set allow_core_dumps = yes in
radiusd.conf. Then started freeradius

freeradius -X (also tried -x and init.d script)

and reproduced the problem. I can't find the core file though... were is
it supposed to be saved?

thanks

--
Luca Corti