radsqlrelay queries

Ming-Ching Tiew mingching.tiew at redtone.com
Fri Nov 18 08:36:45 CET 2005

Hi All,

I have a configuration where I need to populate the free radius
data into MS SQL database but over the wide area network.

So what I do is I have a radius server writing to flat files
and then I will write some scripts to compress to files and
sent them over the wide area network and then on the other
end, I will decompress it and then I will use 'radsqlrelay' to
read the flat files and store them into MSSQL.

But a quick check on the latest radius server snap shot revealed
that the program 'radsqlrelay' - a perl script - only support
'mysql' and 'pg'.

Any chance of it supporting unixODBC or iODBC ? What does
it take to modify it to support unixODBC or iODBC ?

Cheers.