wireless+freeradius+AD

David Antognini dave at antognini.com
Tue Nov 22 08:11:13 CET 2005

Yes I too would like some help with this.

This what I am trying to do:
1. authenticate via chap (from chillispot) to freeradius, using unix shadow
passwords or pam..

I followed the pam directions and it works fine for pap, but not chap..

2. also, would like to get it to work via AD (kerberos etc.) A doc on this would
be very helpful...

Dave