Cisco Pix

Nicholas Thompson nlm1398 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 19:52:44 CET 2005

I am new to Freeradius and have tried to search the boards for the answer to my question.  If it has been asked and answered before I am sorry just point me in the right direction.
  Presently we use tacacs+ to authenicate users to all of our cisco devices.  I have installed freeradius and have it working as the xauth authenication for VPN users.  What I would like to do is move everything over to freeradius and have a single authenication system.  But what I have not been able to find is how to limit what people can log into.  For instance I have users that need to hit the Pix nas for the VPN xauth but I do not what then to be able to telnet to the Pix.  Is there a way to authenicate/authorize a user for one part of the nas and not another, also is there a way to use ldap for user authenication from one nas box but use the some other password db from another box?  I realize the goal is to have as many people as possible authenicate to one password system but presently this is not yet an option for my company