tool for testing machine authentication

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Mon Nov 21 19:56:13 CET 2005

You're the 10th person to ask that question in as many days.

Was there a major technology conference where someone extolled the
importance of LDAP/RADIUS/AD integration?

It is time for someone to step up and start writing some serious
documentation.

~BAS

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Robin Mordasiewicz wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Cris Boisvert wrote:
>
>> NTRADPING
>>
>> It's a windows tool that does exactly what your looking for.
>>
> ok that seems to work.
> I can authenticate using a local unix account.
> Now I need to find documentation on how to connect my freeradius to AD
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

l8*
 	-lava

x.25 - minix - bitnet - plan9 - 110 bps - ASR 33 - base8