help needed for debugging segfault

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 22 14:14:56 CET 2005

Hello,

I've been banging my head against this for a few days.

I've installed freeradius 1.1.0 from cvs and I'm doing EAP-PEAP using
ntlm_auth for authentication. freeradius segfaults while sending the
access-accept packet.

In my first post someone instructed me to enable coredumps in freeradius
and post the result.

I've compiled freeradius using --enable-developer, set allow_core_dumps
= yes in radiusd.conf and used ulimit to remove coredump filesize limit
from my shell, but it seems freeradius still doesn't dump core.

The radius server is a Debian testing box. The Wi-Fi accesspoint is a
D-Link DWL-2100AP.

Is there anything else I can do? Is this a freeradius issue or an OS
issue?

thanks

--
Luca Corti