Clients.conf attributes, multiples users files.

Breuer Nicolas Nicolas.Breuer at Belcenter.biz
Tue Nov 22 17:36:28 CET 2005

 Hello all,

 I wouldlike to have only one instance of freeradiusd
 but with multiples "users" files.

 For the moment i've differents process of freeradiusd
 with multiples users files.

 I think that it's not possible for the moment but do
 you think it can be a possible feature for the future ?

 I think the easiest way is to configure the name
 of the auth files into the clients.conf

 NAS1 : file: users
 NAS2 : file: users2, etc..

 With this type of config, we can easily manage
 multiple type of users/ auth with one radiusd
 on one port..

 Nico