tool for testing machine authentication

Gunther freeradius at caribsms.com
Wed Nov 23 13:18:05 CET 2005

Johan Ramm-Ericson wrote:
>Hi,
>having just recently succesfully setup freeradius and being somewhat
>frustrated with the documentation, I >felt there may be someway I could
contribute to improve it. A while back there was a thread on the mailinglist
to the effect of setting up a Wiki. Has this seen any progression? If not,
I'll be glad to put >in some effort to get this done.
>Also, I'm willing to pitch in on writing the documentation, however my
freeradius experience is so recent >that I'd probably only be able to do any
good with well-defined tasks...

I set up an empty wiki a few weeks ago with the intention to start a
FreeRadius wiki.
http://s92562228.onlinehome.us/wiki ... it is still empty ...

Gunther