Error with free radius, as5800, and ascend data types

Chris Parker cparker at starnetusa.net
Wed Nov 23 16:53:06 CET 2005

Cisco has an option to accept the non-standard Ascend attributes ( note,
NOT the VSA's but the early Ascend attempt to use higher numbered
standard
attributes ).

In regards to the original poster, does the filter value work if you
use it in
a 'users' file syntax?

Also, what version of FreeRADIUS?

-Chris

--
Chris Parker
Director, Engineering

(888)212-0099   Fax (847)963-1302
Wholesale Internet Services     http://www.megapop.net
VoiceEclipse, The Fresh Alternative http://www.voiceeclipse.com

NOTICE: Message is sent IN CONFIDENCE to addressees. It may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary or confidential.