Freeradius WPA issue

Zoltan Ori z.ori at morehead-st.edu
Wed Nov 23 21:07:10 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:09, Patrice PAPOT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I make test on Windows Pocket PC and Windows mobile 2003 in WPA and TKIP.
> The mobile 2003 is not able to be authenticated and pocket PC with need for
> 1070 requetes to authenticate itself.  Herewith the debug
>
> Help me pease

There are not 1070 requests shown although the last exchange is 1070.

You have an Access-Accept on request 1060 ID 231 timestamp 43844cd7
You have an Access-Accept on request 1070 ID 241 timestamp 43844cda

Looks like only 3 seconds transpired between the two. I don't think FreeRADIUS
is your problem. Check your Cisco AP and Windows Mobile confiugrations.

At one point leap was used. Are you trying to use leap as well as peap? Set
your AP only for what you intend to use on your supplicants. They don't work
very well if you try to set them to use everything, it will confuse your
supplicant.

Please don't post the same question to different threads.

Zoltan Ori.