Outter User-Name for Accounting in EAP-TTLS

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Nov 23 21:42:56 CET 2005

i posted the same question a week a so ago, alan suggested to send the user-name
back with the radius response. unfortunately this did not help, it seems that
the accesspoints we were using (foundry ironpoint 200) mix them up, foundry is
currently examining the case.

which ap are you using?

regards,
   markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de