CHAP Problems

radius at kingmanaz.net radius at kingmanaz.net
Thu Nov 24 13:52:33 CET 2005

Michael,

I got it to work.

What I found worked. I recall this was not the way to do this, but it worked
until I get it worked out.

I have two entries in the users file.

DEFAULT Auth-Type := System
                Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Local
                Fall-Through = Yes

I did find if the := Local entry was first it would error out, but as long
as it was second
I get users logging in both ways PAP and CHAP.

Thanks
Bob