WLAN 802.1x FreeRadius with LDAP

Zoltan A. Ori z.ori at morehead-st.edu
Sun Nov 27 17:09:30 CET 2005

On Sunday 27 November 2005 06:52, Christian Poessinger wrote:

> Yes, I'm trying to use PEAP, I have configured MS-CHAPv1 as described
> in many Howtos.

MS-CHAP V2 is in the Howtos of PEAP that I have read. In any case, there is no
mschap info in the tunnel which is indicated in the error message:

  rlm_eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes.
  rlm_eap_tls: <<< TLS 1.0 Alert [length 0002], fatal access_denied
TLS Alert read:fatal:access denied
rlm_eap_peap: No data inside of the tunnel.

The error messages in FreeRADIUS are very informative and always right on the
money in the cases I've experienced.

At this point, I would check to see what my supplicant was configured to send
and then check my eap.conf to make sure that RADIUS was configured to receive
it.