Freeradius - Where to start and where to get the right answer

Gunther freeradius at caribsms.com
Sat Oct 1 17:43:32 CEST 2005

Nicolas Baradakis wrote:

>You're right, the documentation isn't up-to-date. As you said, this is free
software,
>and any patch against the documentation will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Volunteers can submit their patches here:
>http://bugs.freeradius.org/

Thanks for the hint! Didn't know that changes for the documentation would
have to be filed as bugs.
I could imaging that a wiki site, updated from quite a bunch of people,
could solve a lot of problems.
But I am glad that there is the search feature (ht://Dig) for this mailing
list.
... and now back to my original problem ...dig, dig, dig ;-)

Gunther