rlm_sql (sql): Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15

Cameron Beattie kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Mon Oct 3 06:42:05 CEST 2005

I am using FreeRadius 1.0.5. I have configured accounting with sql.

When I run radiusd -X and watch what happens when I try to pass a record to
FreeRadius, I see the following:
rlm_sql (sql): Unsupported Acct-Status-Type = 15
  modcall[accounting]: module "sql" returns noop for request 1

vi /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary
$INCLUDE        /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary
$INCLUDE        /usr/local/etc/ser/dictionary.ser

vi /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary
<snip>
VALUE           Acct-Status-Type        Failed                  15
</snip>

vi /usr/local/etc/ser/dictionary.ser
<snip>
VALUE Acct-Status-Type     Failed           15         # RFC2866, acc
</snip>

I've tried removing $INCLUDE /usr/local/etc/ser/dictionary.ser from
/usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary but the problem persists.

I'm sure there's a configuration step I've missed. Could anyone suggest some
other things to check?

Thanks

Cameron