expr in SQL not working

Gunther freeradius at caribsms.com
Mon Oct 3 08:04:57 CEST 2005

Gunther wrote:
>I then compiled and installed 1.0.5 ... with the same result.

One correction: Yes, I installed 1.0.5, but I did not update the
startup script and therefore I was still using 1.0.4.

When I tried to use 1.0.5, the first request caused a segmentation fault.
Probably has to be configured with other compiler parameters under Fedora
FC4.

Anyhow, if I can get within the rad_reply table e.g. `%{expr:10+100)`
working
to set my Session-Timeout ...  I would be quite happy.

Gunther