Control user logins by NAS

Christian Meutes christian.meutes at de.clara.net
Mon Oct 3 12:58:26 CEST 2005

Create a group in your sql database, then assign the the users to this group and
give the group a check-item.
insert into radgroupcheck (GroupName,Attribute,op, Value) values
('your_group_name',NAS-IP-Address','==','ip_address');

If you want that a group can itself successfully authenticate through connect
from more than one nas, i think you have to define all nas's with a negated
operator '!=' from that the group/user is NOT allowed to connect/authenticate.