Multiple Connections for One UserID

Samson Martinez samson at motive.com
Wed Oct 5 13:43:22 CEST 2005

Let me preface this with the required "I'm pretty much a newbie to
freeRADIUS"...

Can someone point me to the place where I can modify the number of
simultaneous connections that are allowed per user? I've just now
noticed that I am currently only allowed a single connection and I'd
like to increase that value. Even better, can someone recommend a good
resource (book, website, etc.) to supplement the freeRADIUS website?

My configuration is being used to authenticate DSL connections - I have
modems that terminate on an Alcatel DSLAM which are aggregated at at
Juniper ERX router. The router uses the freeRADIUS configuration for
auth.

Thanks!

-Samson