Problem Starting Freeradius

Linda Pagillo linda at n2thenet.com
Mon Oct 10 17:51:52 CEST 2005

Hi everyone:

I have had an ongoing problem ever since first installing Freeradius over a year ago. I have Freeradius set to start automatically when my Linux server starts. Sometimes it starts and sometimes it doesn't. The weird thing is that it ALWAYS says that it's [OK] when my system boots whether it starts or not. The only error I have seen is "radius failed to start. subsystem locked". I have Googled this error with no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Linda Pagillo
Director of Technical Services
N2 The Net, LLC
lpagillo at n2thenet.com