i want to add new attributs

Tim O'Donovan tim at icukhosting.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 14:55:46 CEST 2005

I have tried altering the insert/update strings within sql.conf,
specifically by changing the %S variable to %{Timestamp} (and altering
the table definition to except an integer) but to no avail. It just
inserts a 0. I have searched the dictionary files for an attribute named
Timestamp but the only equivalent is Event-Timestamp.

Here's an example from the detail file:

Mon Oct 10 22:25:37 2005
         User-Name = "user at realm"
         NAS-IP-Address = *
         NAS-Port = 328
         Service-Type = Framed-User
         Framed-Protocol = PPP
         Framed-IP-Address = *
         Proxy-State = 0x42543030326436336366643134
         Acct-Status-Type = Start
         Acct-Delay-Time = 0
         Acct-Session-Id = "000151A7"
         Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
         NAS-Port-Type = Virtual
         Client-IP-Address = *
         Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "e74e5806dc266e0d"
         Timestamp = 1128979537

So it is recognising the Timestamp attribute, as you suggested. Where am
I going wrong?

Kind regards,
Tim O'Donovan