[m0n0wall] RE: access for 24 hours after first login? need help

maruna maruna at monarchng.com
Wed Oct 12 18:52:23 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I use postgresql with freeradius 1.0.4 and it's been working well.

Then, The below topic got my attentioe interested and I tried my hand on
this query

sqlcounter validity {
                counter-name = All-Hour-Used
                check-name = Max-Hour-Used
                sqlmod-inst = sql
                key = User-Name
                reset = never
                query = "SELECT current_timestamp - acctstarttime from
radacct WHERE UserName='%{%k}' LIMIT 1"
        }

but it only worked well. I tested it for 5 days all seems well.

However, my problem is that I want to set this against secs not hours and
this has not been successful.

I will be glad If someone can point me to a link aside postgresql manual to
accomplish that task.

Thank you

goksie