FreeRadius/PEAP

James Taylor jtaylor at laszlosystems.com
Thu Oct 13 23:35:21 CEST 2005

Am I able to use PEAP to auth to UNIX or PAM instead of mscahpv2?  Do I do
this in the EAP.CONF file?  What we are basically trying to do is use
FreeRadius to authenticate against our current user database on our linux
server while still maintaining the PEAP-TLS security with wireless.  Is that
even possible?