IP address assignment

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Oct 14 05:36:10 CEST 2005

Infusino, Michael - ADP Dataphile wrote:

> I am using radius to authenticate access from VPN.
>

> Would anyone now how to record the IP address the user is assigned after
> they log in.
>

> Michael

How does a little dynamic dns strike you? Make sure to actualy read
below and attached scripts and setup a DNS key.

--------------radiusd.conf-------------
----modules section--------
    exec ddns_update {
                 wait = no
                 program = "/usr/local/sbin/radius-dns-update.sh"
                 input_pairs = request
                 packet_type = Accounting-Request
                 shell_escape = yes

         }