IP address assignment

Infusino, Michael - ADP Dataphile Michael_Infusino at adp.com
Fri Oct 14 05:44:03 CEST 2005

Very nice.

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:jmaimon at ttec.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:41 PM
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: IP address assignment

Infusino, Michael - ADP Dataphile wrote:

> I am using radius to authenticate access from VPN.
>

> Would anyone now how to record the IP address the user is assigned after
> they log in.
>

> Michael

How does a little dynamic dns strike you? Make sure to actualy read
below and attached scripts and setup a DNS key.

--------------radiusd.conf-------------
----modules section--------
    exec ddns_update {
                 wait = no
                 program = "/usr/local/sbin/radius-dns-update.sh"
                 input_pairs = request
                 packet_type = Accounting-Request
                 shell_escape = yes

         }