Realm users authentication failure

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Thu Oct 20 10:46:23 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 09:17 +0200, Luca Corti wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 19:28 -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> > > +-----+-----------------+---------------+----------+----+
> > > | id  | UserName        | Attribute     | Value    | op |
> > > +-----+-----------------+---------------+----------+----+
> > > | 376 | user at otherrealm | User-Password | password | == |
> >
> >   Use :=, not ==.
> Just for User-Password?

This gives the same results, with or without Auth-Type set.

Also note that users in the default stripped realm are authenticated
with User-Password == password and without Auth-Type, while non stripped
users are not, no matter which operator is used and with or without
setting Auth-Type := Local and changing password operator to :=.

thanks

--
Luca Corti
PGP Key ID 1F38C091