wifi / mac authentication

Nick B freerad at bctechonline.biz
Thu Oct 20 22:36:44 CEST 2005

Im quite aware of what is being sent and what is shown via debug mode.
unfortunatly i dont have access to the specific NAS in question so i cant
see what attributes are being sent so im restricted to testing from computer
to computer instead of the actual NAS to radius.

and My personal nas/router doesnt do mac address authentication via radius
and hence my question.

I can authenticate no problem by supplying a username/password combination
from ntradping.

My question still exists , does the NAS forward the wireless clients mac
address to the radius server and does the CLIENT or the nas supply a/the
password?