Freeradius and What's Up Gold Question

Linda Pagillo linda at n2thenet.com
Fri Oct 21 00:08:31 CEST 2005

Thank you once again Mr.DeKok. I have already added the secret to my
clients.conf entry. I also already checked into adding the shared secret to
WUG and there is no way to do this, so i'm told. Is there another way around
this problem? Perhaps i have my clients.conf entry incorrect. Here is what i
have:

client xx.xxx.xxx.xx  {
       secret          = mysecrethere
       shortname       = shortnamehere
}

It is different for the entries i have for my NAS. Here is an example of of
those:

client xx.xxx.xxx.xxx {
       secret          = mysecrethere
       shortname       = shortnamehere