Radlast and radwho fails

Kevin Capwell capke at webmail.onalaska.k12.wi.us
Sat Oct 22 00:14:06 CEST 2005

Mr. DeKok

I give you my sincere apologies, I was replying to Mr. Ori's message
- I saw his first and relied to that _before_ I saw your message.  I
did not mean to give offence.

The views, opinions and statements contained in this transmission are
not necessarily the views, opinions and statements of the School
District of Onalaska.   http://www.onalaska.k12.wi.us/

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
material and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom
it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
discard the message and notify the sender directly.