erros building suse rpm

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Sat Oct 22 22:24:22 CEST 2005

hello and thanks a lot for your help!
i used your second proposal (just in case someone needs it):

in freeradius.spec i added the following line after "%config(noreplace)
/etc/raddb/attrs":

  %config /etc/raddb/example.pl

with this line (and the changes mentioned in my first email, see below) building
the rpm works perfectly.

regards,
   markus