meed help on sering freeradius with MySQL

Alex M alexm at lrcommunications.net
Sun Oct 23 02:12:53 CEST 2005

Hi, im newbie to Linux, but I was able to install freeradius to red hat 9.0
and it works with text file..

Then I allow it to use SQL, but is start with error that no driver is found
in libabry, I did everythin was said in FAQ, such as -disable-shared, but
that didnr work, that I figured that all manuals assume that I have to have
local MySQL installes, so I have installed it through GUI of RED HAT, then I
was trying to recompile the free radius, ./configure had no errors, but then
I got errors during "make" most of the errors where something about mysql..
Here is the link to the log file
http://lrcommunications.net/ebay/rad_log.txt

So can some one tell me how to make it work?

Thanks!