SUSE freeradius configuration

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Sun Oct 23 16:45:46 CEST 2005

As always, be sure that your Accees Point is allowed client to connect to
the freeradius...

Then ( as said on the website you have used ) - start radius with -XAx
parameter to see the debugging information ( that is radiusd -XAx )... then
try to auth on your access point and look what happens...

When you ask a question next time - please include your debugging
information, because no mailing list user can actually know what your
freeradius server is doing..

Regards,

Edvin Seferovic

  _____