meed help on sering freeradius with MySQL

Alex M alexm at lrcommunications.net
Mon Oct 24 03:59:28 CEST 2005

Ok, THANKS people I got it working!!!

What I did was that I instaleed absolutely clean copy oh Red Hat, w/o any
SQL files, that I went on mysql.com and downloaded latest client and
libraryes RPM packages and then installed them, and then I did regular
freeradius install w/o any additional config, and then I authorized use of
SQL in radius config file..

Works perfect!

Thanks again!!!

  _____