return ALL the AVPs for a username that belongs multiple groups

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 04:14:03 CEST 2005

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Lenir

-----Original Message-----
From: freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org
[mailto:freeradius-users-bounces at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Lenir
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 12:53 AM
To: 'FreeRadius users mailing list'
Subject: return ALL the AVPs for a username that belongs multiple groups

Hello list,

I have a user that belongs to multiple groups, lets say in the usergroup
table, I have username Paul_S that belongs to Group1, Group2 and Group3
(using a different row for each group membership). In the radgroupreply
table, I have multiple different attributes for each group.

When I do radius authentication for that username, it only returns the AVPs
for the first group match in the radgroupreply table, instead of returning
ALL the AVPs that match ALL the groups that the user belongs to.

How can I make this happen?

Im using freeradius 1.0.5 and using mysql as the database.

Thanks

Lenir

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See