post-auth and perl module

Emil Wilmanski emilus at galeria-m.art.pl
Mon Oct 24 23:43:57 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using freeradius 1.0.2 where I have implemented some methods using
perl module.
I have implemented: post_auth, start_accounting, stop_accounting.
The post_auth method I use to set some additional parameters for user
fe.: ChilliSpot-Max-Total-Octets, Session-Timeout,
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up, WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down.

I want to upgrade freeradius to 1.0.5 but when I start radius server it
say that prel module is not allowed in post-auth.
So how to set some additional prameters to response to client?
Why you remove perl function from post-auth?

EW