SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Tue Oct 25 14:44:46 CEST 2005

maruna wrote:

> I used the attribute Expiration and this involved manually putting
> this on the radcheck until I saw an idea in the list, though this
> was applied to mysql but I maneuver it to work with postgresql.

I don't understand very well what you are trying to do. Attribute
"Expiration" and module "sqlcounter" are completely different
approaches. Is there both a connection time limit and a expiration
date limit? You didn't say so in your message.

> However, with the sqlcounter I am able to reject user after the 31st
> day of first use. What I am looking is any attribute in the
> FreeRadius that can actually suspend an account (that belongs to a
> group e.g. NIGHT_MONTHLY) so that the user will not connect again
> until the account is renewed.

I don't think it's possible with the module sqlcounter. You have
to change the value of the attribute Expiration when the account
is renewed.

--
Nicolas Baradakis