adding a stop packet

Chuck chuck at pathworx.com
Tue Oct 25 23:35:10 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 03:54 pm, Alan DeKok wrote:

Thanks all of you for the suggestions!

> Chuck <chuck at pathworx.com> wrote:
> > We are using freeradius with mysql. Is there some kind of script to
> > easily add a fake stop date/time to a user when one gets missed?
>
>   radzap.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Chuck

"Windows?? You mean the thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a
sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a
four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can't
stand one bit of competition? Oh, that..." -- Lee Clarke