return ALL the AVPs for a username that belongs multiple groups

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 05:53:04 CEST 2005

Is not Fall-Through, although I do have it set up, Fall-Through is working.
This is my current config where I use Fall-Through:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == Call-Check, Auth-Type := None
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == Group-Check, Auth-Type := None
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == SIP-Session, Auth-Type := Digest
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == SIP-Callee-AVPs, Auth-Type := None
        Fall-Through = 1

DEFAULT Service-Type == SIP-Caller-AVPs, Auth-Type := None
        Fall-Through = 1

The radius requests are being authenticated fine. The problem is in the
radius reply. Radius replies with the AVPs of the first group that it
matches that the user belongs to. Instead of returning all the AVPs for all
the groups that the user belongs to.

So I guess the question is, can a user belong to multiple groups? If so, how
can radius reply with all the AVPs that correspond to ALL the groups that
the user belongs to?

Lenir