Digest test

Iandc Davies Iandc.Davies at Marconi.com
Thu Sep 1 14:44:43 CEST 2005

>"Iandc Davies" <Iandc.Davies at marconi.com> wrote:
 > Is there a way to tell freerad not to check user-password ?

 >>  Use ":=", as per my previous message.

 >>  Alan DeKok.

Am I doing something really stupid, as it still requires a password field
in the sending file ! ? !
/etc/raddb/users file now has an entry right at the top such as this :
test  Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password := "xxxx" (where xxxx = password)
      Reply-Message = "Hello, test with Digest"

Separate question:
Is the Reply-Message supposed to be returned ? Or is that the authenticator
field returned on a code 2 ?

Ian Davies {02476 564662}
          Internal   (x740 4662)
IMS-SIPAC