Windows XP supplicant limitation ?

Guy Davies Guy.Davies at telindus.co.uk
Fri Sep 2 16:56:22 CEST 2005

Hi Jeremy,

Unfortunately, the windows supplicant won't let you do that.  Various third party supplicants can do it but not the one included by MS.

Again, I know that the Funk Odyssey client can do this because I've done it myself (before I got GINA working).  My main area of dissatisfaction with this mechanism is the administrative load of generating, deploying and maintaining a per-host certificate.

Rgds,

Guy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.  The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by us.