one question

Guy Davies Guy.Davies at telindus.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 22:03:45 CEST 2005

Hi Richie,

Simply look in the /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary file.  It includes a load of $INCLUDE lines pointing to each of the dictionary.foo files.  All you need to do is add $INCLUDE dictionary.fortinet to that file and make sure that the file dictionary.fortinet is in the correct format and is located in the same directory.

Rgds,

Guy