accounting file with belkin 54g wireless router

Michael Ding michaeljding at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 06:32:43 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have set up the freeraiuds to authenticate the user using WPA TKIP
authentication method. The router I use is belkin 54g wireless router. I am
able to authenticate the user correctly and the auth log file records all
activities, but I am not able to get the accounting file. I rememeber a
while back when I browsing this thread, someone mentioned that no every
router sends accounting data to radius. Is this right? If so, what are the
router sent acct data? If no, what do I need to do to get the acct data?

Thanks a lot!

Michael