mysql connections - segmentation fault

Andreas M. freeradius at breitenlee.net
Mon Sep 12 12:36:02 CEST 2005

Hello,
i debugged a lot and found that i had a mistake in my libraries during
compiling FR, i had different versions of the mysqlclient files in my
include path, so i cleaned my include environment and now it is possible
to connect 5 times to the MYSQL database.

sorry for that......

thanks a lot and best regards,

Andreas M.