Session Time

Sean sean at swarmhotspots.com
Mon Sep 12 19:21:30 CEST 2005

 Hi All,

I want to allow the SQL counter to continue deducting time from users
after they log out until they reach a certain amount of time left. I
have tried several ways to do it  for example the following in sql.conf.

accounting_stop_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table2} SET AcctStopTime = '%S',
AcctSessionTime = '%{Acct-Session-Time}', AcctInputOctets =
'%{Acct-Input-Octets}', AcctOutputOctets = '%{Acct-Output-Octets}',
AcctTerminateCause = '%{Acct-Terminate-Cause}', AcctStopDelay =
'%{Acct-Delay-Time}', ConnectInfo_stop = '%{Connect-Info}' WHERE
AcctSessionId = '%{Acct-Session-Id}' AND UserName = '%{SQL-User-Name}'
AND NASIPAddress = '%{NAS-IP-Address}' where Acct-Session-Time < 3600"

I'm fairly sure that it's a question of creating the right sql command
into radacc. I hope I have explained myself properly.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Sean Bracken