Radius Log Reporting Tool

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Wed Sep 14 17:20:14 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 14:12, John Oxley wrote:
> I apologise if this has been asked before.
>
> I have just come across radreport (from the FreeBSD ports) which is
> okay.  What other tools are there for freeradius log monitoring and
> reporting?

The most flexible way to do reporting is to use Postgresql (or some other
DB) as your accounting backend and then use a front end reporting tool of
your choice. If you are a windows guy these can include Crystal Reports,
Excel or Access connected via ODBC...

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/