/local/dialup page will not display for dialupadmin

Miguel Ramirez miguelram at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:03:57 CEST 2005

Hey gus I am new to this and usually I follow evey step to make it work, and
do try hard (I have had my had on this for a week now). I have read the
readme file the 'How to" document and upto the point where I have to get the
dialupadmin page displayed on the browser it does not happen :-(
well I have tried on SuSe 9.0 server and Fedora Core 3 and 4

I get to make the installer for radius source and Date::Manip PerlModule and
they seam to get install ok.
I know this type of things is like finding a needle in a histack, but I am
running out of patience, please help me!, thanks

now can someone please give me some clues