NAS Specific Attributes

Jonathan De Graeve Jonathan.De.Graeve at imelda.be
Mon Sep 19 17:44:29 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm searching a way to sent specific attributes to certain nas devices.

I'm already using huntgroups in combination with an mysql backend for
user and accounting storage and accept or deny user access based on the
SQL group the user is in and which Huntgroup the calling nas matches.

Group IT has HuntgroupName ~= ^(vpn|ras)$

I want to give VPN Nasses extra attributes like CES-Group and
Session-Timeout

Any idea's on how to do this?

J.

---------