accounting analysis

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Thu Sep 22 17:22:00 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-22-09 at 13:58 +0200, Marc-Henri Boisis-delavaud wrote:
> Hello
> do you a free tool to generate analysis from freeradius accounting ?
> Marc
We account to an SQL database and write queries to generate
monthly reports. When we are looking for other trends or are
trying to track something down we write one off queries.

If you are not using SQL for accounting, you might want to
look at radreport. I may be able to do what you want or
customized to do what you want.

Whatever you use, it will likely need hands on knowledge
and tweaking, because very few circumstances are the same.