is this possible ?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Sep 22 20:38:11 CEST 2005

TK Lew <tklew99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> handset --> authenticated successfully --> Steelbelt radius forward
> accounting packet to Freeradius and the application will the a lookup
> for MSISDN that match the IP address before allow the handset to use
> the services.
>
> Is this possible ??

  Yes, You can execute any program you want from FreeRADIUS, and that
program can return add any RADIUS attribute to the reply.

> I have tried to use the variable such as %{Calling-Station-Id} in the
> access-repky message but no values assign.

  See the debug log for why.

  Also, it might help if you posted the configuration.  Saying "I did
stuff and it didn't do what I expect" means that it's impossible for
anyone to help you.