No appropriate error message ("rlm_ldap: could not start TLS Connect error")

Linus van Geuns vangeuns at atis.uka.de
Fri Sep 23 21:32:15 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Linus van Geuns <vangeuns at atis.uka.de> wrote:
>
>>>  Please mail it to the list when it's ready.
>>
>>I'm sorry, but I am bound to another software project atm.
>

>   That's terrible!
>
>   When can we expect a fix?

I'm working on a daemon that aims to implement PXE 2.1 and to be easily
configurable. As I have to learn C++, network programming and
programming for Linux/*nix by creating this daemon, and as this project
is nothing official or something I get payed for, it will be done when
it's done.

Did I forget to tell you, I'm very sorry for intending to help others
and mentioning that the error message is not appropriate?  It was my
fault, I should not even think of saving other peoples' time without
getting payed for it.

Is there something else that I may learn by reading your mails, Mr.
DeKok? If not, they'll be read by /dev/null..

Linus van Geuns.